Hello peoples! Mickey Teerawath there.

A warm welcome to our new members!
Nanandmic567

Thailand

Hello peoples! Mickey Teerawath there.

Post by Nanandmic567 »

As the title said, since I didn't touch some niche Tech communities for so long (and I'm fully understand the situation in the past as well) ... So, what are changed since then?

Welp... I just got a new PC last year (from my very generous viewer), and it's better than I used to because it's very fast enough to run x64 OSes in VM or even trying Android Studio on it. Secondly, I'm currently an intern for the social worker's project in my hospital since last year (and yeah, I'm still doing here as it is today) ... And last thing I should mentions, I'm still a generous fan of older Windows versions like most peoples said in this community among with other things. For example. macOS, Android-based ecosystem like Android TV or Android Automotive, and other Linux distros...

And I know that some people dislike Windows 8+ for some reason, but I mainly uses Windows 8.1 because it's was my top 3 favorite versions I prefers (the #1 is still Windows Vista :D )

That's about it.. Stay safe and stay tinkering everyone!
The one and only Retro-Tech Gentleman in Thailand.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MickeyTeerawathOfficial (Warning for viewer in other countries: All contents are Thai language only.)

Return to “Introductions”